Monday, February 22, 2010

First Friends

 

I made this page using some pictures a friends of mine, Tammy took of our boys getting acquainted.  They are so cute!  Visit Tammy's photography blog here: Memories By Design .  Our girls have been friends since they were two.  Now they are both teenagers with little brothers a month apart in age.  Watch out girls!!  

I used Scraps By Andrea's kit "Baby Boy Revamped" for this pages.  I really like all the colors.  You can view it on her blog: Scraps By Andrea.  Here is a preview:

2 comments:

  1. You know I love this...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. I'm going to wait until after his birthday party this weekend, and I'll do another page with Jadon & Kyan. I'll have to post the one I did with the pictures up above for Kyan's baby book. That book is going to be EXPENSIVE to print once I'm done. Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete