Monday, July 12, 2010

Inspire from Designs By Christi

Designs By Christi has a fabulous new kit called "Inspire".   I love it soooo much that I redesigned my blog with it.  I had been waiting to see a kit and know that it was "the one" to change my blog with.  The papers and elements are so pretty.  I love the colors!  This kit is available at Stuff to Scrap.

Here is a preview of the kit:

Right now you can grab this kit for 30% off this week only! 

Here are the coordinating cardstock papers. If you purchase the kit this week, you not only get it 30% off,  but use this coupon DBC_cardstock and you can get the cardstock for free! (Make sure you have the kit AND the cardstock in your shopping cart in order to use the coupon!)


If you visit Christi's blog she has got a freebie sampler of the kit for you!!

Here are my layouts I made;




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I really want the cardstock to go with the kit but the coupon does not work. Thanks, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....did you make sure you had both in your cart at the same time. That is the only way the coupon works. If you tried this and it still did not work contact Christi @ digiscrapzbychristi@gmail.com

    Thanks!! Kiana!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did put both in my cart and tried again today and it still does not work.

    ReplyDelete