Sunday, March 28, 2010

Speed Scrap!

I participated in my first speed scrap last night.  I found out what the participation prize was and decided to go for it.  I have been a little scared of the speed scraps.  I was not sure what was involved but decided to jump in with both feet last night.  It is really not that big of a deal.  You are given a set of directions to follow every few minutes for an hour.  You have a certain amount of time after that to post your layout in the gallery and leave a link in the forum.  I participated in on at Digital Scrapbooking Mania last night.


Here are the directions we were given:

1. Choose 3 - 6 pictures. frame 1/2 of them (or more).
2. Choose 2 - 3 papers. One must be patterned.
3. Arrange one of papers where you want
4. Add at least 8 elements to your Layout.
5. Add a title in the upper left corner. Pick a tag or another paper and frame it, behind the title. Make (at least) one word bigger than the others.
6. add splatter, unless it already there
7. Journal and date if you wish. Remember to use your shadows and post link and leave love!
Here is what I came up with at the end:



Photobucket

3 comments: