Thursday, April 1, 2010

Earth Glow from Julie It Is

Julie It Is has a great new kit out called "Earth Glow".  It has some of my favorite colors in it.  Pinks, greens, and browns.  I think my favorite part of the kit is the cork board alpha that has a silver glitter border.  I think that is fun.  There are several other cork board pieces included in a couple bonuses that Julie will have on her blog over the next few days.  You can purchase Earth Glow at Plain Digital Wrapper.


Here is a preview of the the kit:


Here is a preview of the alpha:



And if you go to Julie's blog right now you can download this bonus:




Here are my layouts that I have made so far






Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Kiana, love your digital scrapbooking. I haven't gotten into the digital stuff yet, still like messing with the paper and embellishments. My joy is altered art, mixed media and especially mini albums and cards. Your mom is so proud of all you have accomplished. I can see why!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Deb! I loved paper scrapping but just don't have time for it. Never wanted to haul all my stuff out unless I had hours to work on it. That never happened so I never scrapped. Now with digital I can sneak in some scrappin' at naptime everyday! I love it!

    ReplyDelete