Friday, April 30, 2010

Spice Rack kit from Let Me Scrapbook

Maurine Stettler from Let Me Scrapbook has an awesome new kit out called Spice Rack.  I was so excited when I got the preview of the kit in am email.  I love the colors in this kit and the elements are fabulous!  This is a great kit for all sorts of pictures.  Spice Rack is for sale at Digital Scrapbooking Studio and Maurine has an awesome add-on portion available on her website for free right now!  Hurry and grab it.  It will only be free for two weeks! 


Here is a preview of the full kit:


Here is a preview of the add-on that is FREE for two weeks!  Leave Maurine some love if you download!



Here are my layouts:








If you like my first layout, I made a quick page of it for a Spice Rack Quick Page blog train that will be coming in the future.  Check back soon!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This kit allows you to incorporate a little something of you into spice racks. Nice idea you got here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete