Monday, May 24, 2010

Are You Addicted?

I will confess that I am addicted to scrapbooking.  I can't help myself!  If you are like me then you need to check out the BrownieScraps monthly addicts club!  It is a club full of people just like you!  For a great price you get a lot of awesome stuff each month! 






Store Link http://tinyurl.com/JuneAddicts


Get the "Sherbet" Mini Kit (9 papers & 16 elements) to download right away when they purchase

Included with access to the club (from June 1):
1. Instant (and FREE) access to the June Super Mega Kit (Monthly Mega + Bytes add-on)!
2. A full, FREE, never before released kit!
3. Access to a Members Only forum with LOTS of chatting!
4. Exclusive coupons just for members!
5. Members only QP exchange!
6. Members only layout competition (with prizes)!
7. Additional exclusive freebies!

I just got the Sherbert mini kit and it is adorable!  Plan on making a layout later today.  I will post it to show you!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment