Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Heart Milk Mini

Hello!  Today I have to show you this adorable mini kit from Designs By Christi.  It is called "I Heart Milk" and there is an add-on to the kit also.  Those who know me well or I should say those who have visited me at home know that I love cows!  I think they are so cute!  So I was sooo excited to see this kit.  This kit is great for any pics you might have of the milk lover, ice cream lover, or cow lover at your house.  You can purchase this kit at Stuff To Scrap.
Preview of the kit

Preview of the add-on


Here is the layout I made using this kit.  It is of Jadon enjoying his morning milk.  I equate Jadon's morning milk to my cup of coffee.  He does not function at all til he has finished his tippy of milk.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment