Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sand N' Surf-Summer Collection 1

Hi Everyone! Busy blogging week for me!! Today I want to show you a new kit out from Deli Scraps By Min. It is the first kit in her Summer Collection. It is called "Sand N' Surf". This is a perfect kit for beach and water photos! The second kit in this collection is also available now. It is called "Family Cookout". You can grab both kits at Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

Here is a preview of the kit:

Here are some layouts I made using this kit.  These are some photos from our vacation we just got back from.




I love how these turned out! 

Here is a preview of the second kit in the Summer Collection called "Family Cookout"  I really like this kit but I don't have any photos to scrap with it.  I never remember to take pictures at cookouts!  The next cookout we are at I am going to be like the paparazzi just so I can use this kit!  LOL!

Have a great day!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment